We cover London, Reading and Slough as Part-time Dental Nurse Courses and CPD Courses are taught by us in Bracknell, Berkshire. We are the largest DCP [Dental Care Professionals] training organisation in Berkshire, and also the oldest running. We have taught dental nurses and trainee dental nurses from London, Reading, Slough, Newbury, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, Surrey, Kent, Hampshire, and Wiltshire and the trainee dental nurses have gone on to register with the GDC. Our NEBDN National Diploma courses are fully accredited by the NEBDN. Our Tutors are highly experienced in the field of dentistry [since 1972 and 1989] and are highly qualified teachers of adults [see below]. Mrs Hatchard is a very hignly qualified DN [see below]. Additionally, we are both serving National Diploma Practical Examiners so we both know and understand the needs of the students and the requirements of the NEBDN. We are dedicated to providing quality training for dental nurses and practice staff. We offer a service to dental nurses & dentists which aims to support the delivery of high quality Oral Healthcare in their practices. We can also come to your practice to help your staff create a Staff Training Manual & we offer in-house training. All Courses/study days can be part of the staff’s Personal Development Plans and our CPD courses will count towards the GDC requirement for CPD.
We attend numerous meetings throughout the UK to do with training of Dental Nurses so that we are geared to be in-line with any changes in GDC or National Examining Board for Dental Nurses’ requirements
WHY STUDY WITH US?
- Venues for CPD and DN Courses – Bracknell and Thatchem, Berkshire. Easy FREE parking!
- We are highly experienced as we have taught the NEBDN dental nursing course since 1989!
- Our Part-time NEBDN National Diploma courses are fully accredited by the NEBDN
- We have been NEBDN Examiners since 1996! This gives all our students a HUGE advantage as we know EXACTLY what the Exam requires throughout all its parts and so can advise students accordingly
- We have also been in general practice for a long time, so we have extensive experience of both private & NHS dental practice and well understand the difficulties facing both the trainee DN and the dentist and can give support to both
- We are also fully qualified teachers of adults, which means we have been taught how to gear courses and teaching styles to the needs of our students
- We are kind, friendly and supportive and have a good sense of humour
Mrs J Hatchard RDN GDC: 105971 LGCI Cert Oral Health Education Cert Dental Radiography Cert Dental Sedation Nursing FAETC Cert Ed [FE] FBADN
Practice Manager and Chief Dental Nurse Trainer: Bracknell Emergency, Routine and Cosmetic Dentists @ Glenmore Member of Council, British Association of Dental Nurses – BADN
She has been awarded “Outstanding Contribution to Dental Nursing 2013” by the BADN.
Dr S Schneider BDS GDC: 47182. FAETC Cert Ed[FE] MEd [Oxon] Practice Owner: Bracknell Emergency, Routine and Cosmetic Dentists, @ Glenmore.
Mrs C Patel RDN GDC:113520. Cert Dental Radiography Cert Dental Sedation Bachelor of Science: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics. Degree awarded in India. Bachelor of Education. Degree awarded in India. PTLLS She has worked extensively in General Practice and is now the Lead Dental Adviser DN for Berkshire out-of-hours PCT.
All the Tutors are serving NEBDN National Diploma Practical Examiners
Mrs Hatchard and Dr Schneider are serving NEBDN Oral Health Education Examiners.
Visiting Tutor for the practical modules, Dental Sedation Nursing: Dr T Day BDS LDS RCS [Eng]
Visiting Dental Sedation Nursing Demonstration Assistant for the practical modules, Dental Sedation Nursing: Miss Katherine Harvey RDN Cert Dental Radiogaphy Cert Dental Sedation Nursing
IF ANY EMPLOYING DENTIST WISHES TO OBSERVE A LECTURE, [on any course] OR TO SEE THE TEACHING METHODS WE USE, THEY ARE VERY WELCOME. Just come along. [No other persons will be allowed into the lectures.]
Dentists: further away than Wiltshire [Wilts] Oxfordshire [Oxon] Buckinghamshire [Bucks] Middlesex, London, Kent, Surrey, Hampshire [Hants] or Berkshire [Berks]? Your dental nurses are welcome on any of our courses.