Professional Indemnity Insurance

Registered Dental Nurses. Do they have to take out Professional Indemnity Insurance? Yes. this is a requirement of the GDC. PII is very easy for dental nurses to organise – simply join your professional association! the British Association of Dental Nurses. You can join as a student member. When you qualify and you register with the GDC, Professional Indemnity Insurance can be included with Full Membership of the BADN.